Craft Creators ClassesIs our new blended learning class model is created to assist in these times of self isolation, quarantines and lock downs. It is also a great tool to expand social networks and engage those who may normally have limited access to attending groups.
I hope this new model can bridge the gap for you and I look forward to hearing from you or your Support Coordinator soon.
Cost per class / week
|Membership to Craft
Creators class, Art For
The Mind’s blended
learning model, inclusive
- Work with you towards achieving your plan goals and expanding your capabilities.
- Peer lead, so your facilitator has an understanding of some of the challenges you may be facing and the ebs and flows of mental health concerns.
- Special online platform and small groups to create a safe space.
- Create or expand you support network.
- Work on social skills in a safe environment.
- Quarterly reporting to Support Coordinators or your mental health support team.
- Provides supporting letters for plan reviews to increase chances of better review outcomes.
- Safe and nurturing environment.
- Material is presented in different mediums to allow for different learning styles.
- If you don’t attend the 'class' you can follow the written material, videos or the class recording.
- Weekly one-on-one welfare checks.
- No out of pocket expenses for equipment or materials.
- Must be Plan Managed or Self Managed.
- 18 years old and over only.